Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Opportunity for Jewish War Veterans to Help

Looking for contacts to active members of the Jewish War Veterans organization. I'm going to be in New Orleans the same week in August that the JWV is having its convention there.

I want to make a presentation on my project www.OperationSupportJewsintheMilitary.com, but I'm having problems getting anyone at JWV headquarters to get back to me. Anybody have any contacts that might be helpful? pzmiller@millermosaicllc.com

------


Carolyn Howard-Johnson wrote the foreword for Eric Dinyer's book of patriotic quotations, Support Our Troops, published by Andrews McMeel. Part of the proceeds for the book benefit Fisher House. Her chapbook of poetry won the Military Writers Society of America's award of excellence. Find it at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1599240173/

No comments: